Friday 13 December 2013

some new inspriation and update

Before I go into detail about this artist's art style, I want to tell you the audience that I will be posting a another post about branding guidelines. This one will also include an analysis into book adverts.

This is a great retro designed poster that has taught me a thing or two. I have concluded that any type of font can be inserted into a retro image because the font used would be the last one use in this type of design. Even though the script face font is not retro, with the large contrast between the background and the text colour makes it comes across as retro. Now I am going to experiment with basic fonts for my main body content.

I also admire this design agencies overall products. This one in particular is a very elegant designed image developed by Spike Press because the main character feature curves that compels my eyes . The shoes in particular interest me because the stroke design is thin, making elegant. Having the t-shirt colour matching with the skin is a feature  I want to explore because I want the image the Greaser to kill the product.  To represent the outsider, I will not apply any facial features. Applying this into my book cover attract to the female audience.

Here are other designs produced by this company.


http://spikepress.com/project/the-wrens/
http://spikepress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment