Tuesday 22 April 2014

Time management update

Todays post will be updating you on my time management. I have been conducting research into existing responsive and static websites. The research consisted on analysis of the websites' designs, the navigation structure and the animated elements that enhances the user experience. As you can see on the image above I separated the research into mini task. The only thing to include into the research is to include the written containing other research onto my blog.

There has been a lot of work done for the sketching process. With lot of sketches, mood boards, storyboarding and wire framing has allowed me to develop 3 kinds of layouts for the coral website. I am going to use mocups to develop these ideas forward. There will be high fidelity mocks created on paper to ensure I have enough content for the presentation. I will also start create some graphical elements in illustrator to present to my peers. Generally I have 2 weeks to complete the final stage of planning my website and preparing my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment