Wednesday 2 April 2014

Time management




Let's talk about the production schedule. This charts shows a logical sequence of the steps I have made. The first thing that was immediately done was doing the sketch book work, subject and visual research. As mentioned in the evaluation, this process was done first in order to allow me to explore the possibilities.  When it came to the existing technical and design research, I performed the task before the presentation.

At the same , I was preparing my presentation in order to present my idea. I gave myself enough time to produce a few mock ups so that I can get my ideas conveyed. Overall majority of the subjuct research was complete by then.

I then immediately focus on creating and structuring my Ibook. I used Illustrator to produce my background and other graphical assets. The remaining part of the project was making sure that everything was referenced and the book design was captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment