Wednesday 7 May 2014

Presentation Review


Generally there was very good constructive feedback given but I felt there should have more useful information that could have improved my design. Paul suggested to me that the home button was not obvious to the user. In response to this suggestion, I will plan to enhance the user experience by including a banner containing an icon symbolising home.

From this point, I will need to upload more technical research posts. As for planning the site, I have already named my class names. I am going to present my layouts to some people to get a rough idea to improve on. The last task will be measuring the scale the images, text and other graphical element to ensure I can produce the graphical assets before the digital conference.

As for user testing, I have developed paper Ipads for users to interact with. Doing this stage very early will indicate the positive and negative aspects of the website without spending too much time on a product that could fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment