Thursday 22 May 2014

Time management: website

Creating the responsive website


One of the key things that I will enable me to meet the deadline is the implementation of content with HTML escape characters and optimised images. With my planning, including naming the div tags, I have completed this process very quickly. In addition, I have inserted the typography, headings and the general colour scheme. Overall, my website is about 60 to 75 percent. 

Deleting the unnecessary sections and altering the layout for the Ipad and Iphone websites are the next task. The process will not be too time consuming because I have placed div tags called, primary, secondary and tertiary. Tags with the value of tertiary do not appear on the Iphone website whilst with other div classes appear on other versions of the site.

With graphical elements produced, I will have to place a retro design image over a solid colour background. Retro is a great theme that represents my graphic style and coral reefs. Completing this task is quick process due to my knowledge  of inserting background imagery to block level elements. 

One of the key outcomes of this assignment is to use validator to check both css and html. I had problems with the positioning property for on of the images. At the time, I was unaware how to solve this issue so I placed the html to W3 html validator find any typographic or syntax errors. The results presented a div class that was wrongly placed in the html document. The image was placed in the intended position once the error was corrected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment