Friday 30 May 2014

Time management Responsive design and background design done

I have finally finished the footer navigation and a responsive vertical bar for mobile and graphics tablet devices. The development part of the my sketch shows the social media buttons positioned next to a horizontal navigation bar. I also intended to add pin points to make the hover effect look smooth. I followed a tutorial to achieve this on You Tube. I managed to implement this feature onto the social media icons to improve the user experience.

Another great achievement of this week was making-sure that the backgrounds imagery were inserted. I developed retro and 1950's style signs/logos to make the coral reefs website have a captivating theme for students to experience. Currently, the background property is set to display none on the mobile and landscape Ipad to ensure the main content's legibility is not reduced. However, I may place the symbols next to the top of the first paragraph to improve the content's readability.

Other than that, I just need to add 3 videos and make-sure that user testing is performed again to improve the site's usability and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment