Friday 28 February 2014

Update

This assignment started under a week ago, so I thought to show my intentions for the week end and next week. For the weekend, I intend to conduct research into the process of designing a product on an I pad. This will be covering both usability and user face design aspects to help what and what not do. In additional I will provide many detailed examples of E pub books and website with interaction to enable me to get a better understanding of the features used.  I

I have already structured my content into chapters but now it is a case of expanding the bullet points into paragraphs. sourcing the videos and images will be done of on the week end as well. I will be creating an assets audit or register to monitor my information.

My sketch book also contains a chart containing my interaction concepts, the problems and the solutions. I answered the concept's problem and the solution to fix it to ensure I develop ideas that do not reduce the user experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment