Wednesday 11 June 2014

Evaulation

Since I have done an evaluation on my pre-production stage, I just as well reflect about the entire production stage.  Adapting my design to the website has given me the experience of developing a professional website. The use of illustrator has enabled the website's content to captivate students. The retro icon are used to prevent the website from looking empty. Although skeleton was being used, I did not used that restraint as an excuse to make a visually pleasing website.

I placed a section class outside the container to create a 100% backgrounds. The process of adding these backgrounds was an easy process due to some CSS3 properties being available. Background size and positioned allowed me to place the retro logos as intended.

Overall the home page features a simple paragraph with the navigation below. I thought that Home pages should introduce the user the subject within a couple of sentences. The original plan with the home page was to place the introduction underneath the navigation. However, I thought that completing this task would have been time consuming. A decision was made to place the introduction on the overview page.

No comments:

Post a Comment