Saturday 7 June 2014

User Testing and time management.

So far with my user testing, I managed to test my website on three people. I generally know them but I pretended that the website presented was not mine. This was to ensure that the users could give useful constructive feedback. I used paper Iphones for user testing to ensure that they enable me to develop the best concepts. Last week, I managed to test my prototype on these 3 people. I asked questions that prevented them from quoting yes or no. Whilst the user was performing the tasks given, I was viewing for any hesitations and their face expressions. 

The most common problem with the website was the home page. They suggested that the background and the symbols are very striking elements, therefore it caused them to read the short paragraph lasts. To solve this issue, the text colour and scale were altered. The font size was set to 18px in order to sort the hierarchy structure. 

time management

Performing this task last enabled me to make the amendments to the website.  Relating to time management, I thought that doing this activity the week before the extended deadline helped to improve the website's design. At the moment, I have been logging my progress and adding elements to improve the user experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment