Wednesday 8 January 2014

final post

After an intense week, I have finally completed this document. Todays blogs will be the review about the finished products. 


cover

As for my alterations, I completed deleted the neon text because I believed that there were too many elements on the front cover. To compensate this, I had to get the text from Puffin books and then positioned it on the sign. However this left me too much negative space therefore, I added a signifier, a cigarette to signify the Greasers lifestyle. I addition to I had to made the signs smaller to ensure none of the elements overlap. 

Product


In order to react the to the feedback, I used the rule of 3s to rearrange my content. I sucessfully deleted the graphical elements to ensure that the poster is not too busy. Now doing the improvement, I think and peers think that it is a large improvement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment