Friday 14 March 2014

Production update and chart

I have done many production schedule updates but at mean time, I have discovered the gantt chart. This graphs a concise way of presenting the sequence logically and the length of time to complete this subject. To look at this from a retrospective, this is my time management so far.  By looking at my previous post, I discovered that all of the research, including visual, took about 2 weeks. I managed to finish this process before the presentation.  

Since the pitch , I have finished the process of proof reading the information written in my own words, and referencing them into a content audit or register. Now I am currently designing my typography symbols and my templates for the Ibook.  I have based the design on the quantity of text, feedback, and my target audiences’ needs. Inserting the text and images process should take 1 to 2 days a least. This is ensure that there is enough time for user test my product on a regular basis. I aim to start testing by Wednesday. 


There will be more updates of this schedule.  There will be a post that shows the charts development. 


No comments:

Post a Comment