Sunday 23 March 2014

productions schedule

Today's article is about the change in my production schedule. I have recently conducted user testing that enabled me to receive constructive feedback. I have listened to their advice but making the changes would cause me to finish of the design by the beginning of the last week instead of last. However, performing the task has benefited my design. I had also allot more time with interactivity because the feedback given applied that some of the interactive element needed changing.

With my log and technical research, I have wrote my log on Pages but have not been able to pasted it onto Blogger. The next post will be about logging work, this includes the proposal, the time management and technical research that influenced me to apply the right user experience design.

No comments:

Post a Comment