Tuesday 4 March 2014

Time management update

Today's posts provides with my time management. To demonstrate I have effectively used my time, I have provided a diagrams that represents my progress. So far, I have managed to completed my research and wrote them into full paragraphs. With the help of brainstorming, the book has 4 comprehensive chapters for students. I have decided to make sure the content is not text heavy because many students enjoy reading concise information. Books with fewer pages also encourages them proceed through the Ibook.


I have gathered all of my visual and technical research but I have to place them into the blog. Research into existing Ibooks should be finished today. I will continually search for technical research in order fully understand the practices of designing products on an Ipad  As for inspirations, I have talked about 2  artists who present their work on Behance. This task will continue until the production stage.

On my sketchbook, I have anticipated the audience's needs, identified the problems and drew some visual thumbnails for the layout. The next stage is to develop the composition ideas and then start thinking of a navigation system.

No comments:

Post a Comment