Friday 7 March 2014

time management update

Welcome to the second edition to  the production time management. This will justify why I have allotted more time for certain task than others.

The entire first week, I mainly worked on my content and my idea development in my sketchbook. In order for this to appeal to the right audience, I had made-sure that all of the information was accurate. Making sure that the text was structured and proof read was another essential task that took a day.  Bad spelling causes the product to look unprofessional to the target audience.  I will make-sure a content and image register is created on Monday to ensure all information is cited. 

The presentations is next important task to finish. Whist in week 2, I have figured out the the chapters, interaction, when the interactive elements appear, and the navigation system via flow charts. Although I have sketched them, I need to digitalise them in order to concise feedback.  Developing a presentation would not take long because I have created an outline of the pitch in word processing system. 

The most time consuming task is creating prototypes and mock ups. I have allotted Sunday create pieces of artwork that I may insert into the product.  I will draw illustrations, produce simple layouts in Ibooks author, font design, cover design and paper prototypes. I feel that creating a full mocks up of the chapters will prevent from exploring other ideas in terms of layout and design. I will separate the mock ups into 3 section, illustrations/text, layout and interaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment